JOIN & SUPPORT the first grant-giving activity by AMORPHA YOUTH FOUNDATION
And help us use our capacity to benefit young people’s individual growth.
We will invest our seven years of trial, error, dreams and bountiful experience in non-formal youth group work. We will listen, advise, give guidance, support, be there but often take a back seat for the young people we select in call to rule their ideas into the community.
FUND RAISING OPENS: October 2016
TARGET DATE FOR YOUR DONATIONS: Ongoing
OPEN CALL FOR IDEAS OPENS: due
A FOREIGNER EVERYWHERE – ANYWHERE AT HOME
A sense of belonging. A sense of place. The challenge of a multicultural identity.
♥ DONATE if you are someone:
– who cares about young people
– who is a parent/relative of a young person’s mixed identity and sense of belonging
– who believes in the fruitful contribution by cultural diverse individuals and community
– who wants to prevent the negative attitudes and acts based on cultural difference
– who shares responsibility in the community
– who feel connected to and adores Varna
– who, surprisingly, understand and cares about grassroots initiatives
– who is a young person with a great idea for the call and motivated to help raise bigger funds
PARTICIPATE if you are a young person:
– who has been raised by parents or other individuals of different ethnicity/nationality
– who is foreign-born and resides in Varna, Bulgaria
– who is a first or second generation migrant in Bulgaria
– who has friends of different ethnicity who you will be applying with
– who has lived/is living* abroad
*This initiative’s focus is on young people residents of the local community in Varna. However, if you are from/have been based in Varna but live at a distance, you are still encouraged to apply and convince us that your work will benefit the community in Varna as well as the community of your place of residence or another local community for some reason. Anyway, you will have worked hard to do it.